Monday, April 11, 2011

Why this blog?

If you've stumbled upon this blog you might be asking yourself what it is, and as of now I'm not entirely sure. It will likely take the shape of an online journal: a place for me to write down my ideas, post riffs I'm working on, share art, news commentary, etc. There are a few reasons I'm choosing to write a blog instead of saving these ideas to a word document for my eyes only. First of all, if a single person gains any amount of knowledge or satisfaction from anything on this blog, then it's served its purpose. Motivation is another reason why I'm choosing to blog.While extremely unlikely, I'm hoping that enough people will want me to keep posting stuff on here that it will motivate me to do so. One other reason I'm using the blog as my medium - money. While also unlikely, there's a chance to make some money (from ads) with this blog. I'll try to make at least one post a week - hopefully more, but I'm not sure how much I can post. I'm a full time student and a part time shift leader at a yogurt shop (technically two yogurt stores). I commute to school while trying to find time for my friends and my gal. Thanks for reading.

~Clouded

No comments:

Post a Comment